2014 Vendor/Artisan Fair - Sat. 10/11 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
On Saturday, October 11, Mt. Zion will host its Fifth Annual Vendor/Artisan Fair. Admission is Free.
1. Chris’s Fine Wood: Laser engraved boxes, cutting boards, photos
2. Cute Clippie Creations: Felt hair clips, hair spirit sliders or bag tags, felt Christmas ornaments, small
3. Daisy Patch Jewelry: Unique handcrafted beaded jewelry, stamped metal pendants & earrings, lather &
bead lash bracelets.
4. Donna’s Doll Fashions: Clothing and accessories for 18” dolls. (American Girl, Madame Alexander,
5. Dove Chocolate Discoveries: dessert and beverage mixes not found in stores.
6. It Work’s!: Skinny wraps, ultimate body applicator, health & wellness natural supplements.
7. Jewel-Rie: Artisan wire & metal jewelry using natural semiprecious stones.
8. JL Snaps: Landscape & wildlife photography.
9. Jordan Essentials: Bath & Body Spa products.
10. Just Jewelry: Fashion jewelry, scarves.
11. Kordick’s Creations: Angel pins, bracelets & pendants crafted from old silverplate.
12. Mary Kay Cosmetics: make-up, skin care, and body care.
13. Miche (MEE-chee) Bags: stylish purses and shoulder bags with changeable magnetic covers, wallets,
organizers, purse charms.
14. Mt. Zion Crafty Ladies: wide variety of handmade items.
15. Nerium Skincare: Age-Defying science developed products for the skin.
16. Nikki’s Glass Fusion: Fused glass formed into plates, bowls, candle holders, different color
combinations, some necklaces & earrings,
17. Nyne 18: Fashion accessories for today’s young woman.
18. Pampered Chef: kitchen tools, cookware, serving dishes, food products and cookbooks.
19. Paparazzi: $5.00 jewelry & accessories
20. Partylite: Candles, tea lights, candle holders, home decorations.
21. Sassy Sunshine: Fun shaped recycled crayons.
22. Scentsy: wickless candles, decorative warmers using low-watt bulbs to melt highly scented wax.
23. Stampn’ Up!: Stamp sets, scrap booking supplies, card making supplies, card stock.
24. Steeped Tea: Loose leaf teas, infusers, pots, tumblers, mugs, etc.
25. Tastefully Simple: main dishes to dessert, a wide variety of easy-to-prepare foods and gifts.
26. Thirty-One: purses, totes, bags, and fashionable home organizers; many can be personalized.
27. Tupperware: preparation, storage, containment and serving products for kitchen and home.
28. Usborne Books: high-quality educational fun books for all ages.
29. Velata Chocolate Fondue: velvety Belgium chocolate dip, fondue warmer heated by low-watt bulb.
30. Your Fashion, Your Style: Handmade felt scarves.
Sunday Service Times
8:15 AM - Traditional Service
10:45 AM - Blended Service